The Walking Dead Hand Forged Red 1095 Folded Steel Sharp Michonne Katana
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Swords of Northshire is proud to offer free US shipping for all of our products. Shipping times vary based on location and customization.
We are incredibly proud of our craftsmanship. Thus, we offer a lifetime guarantee on ALL our swords. If ever you have issues with our blades, simply give us a shout. We will repair or replace your sword for no charge.
This is a well-made folded steel sword, with a design inspired by Michonne's Katana from The Walking Dead. The blade is very sharp and folded 13 times resulting in over 8,000 layers. After sharpening, the blade is etched with an oxidation process to give the surface it's red color. It comes with a black leather wrapped hardwood saya with shoulder strap, black leather ito/sageo, premium brass fittings, and genuine same (rayskin). The tang is secured into the handle with two bamboo mekugi. It is a very good choice for Dojo students, gifts, cutting practice, and display. It is durable enough for cutting tameshigiri and bamboo. Each sword is individually handmade so specifications vary slightly from sword to sword.
The Walking Dead Hand Forged Red Folded Steel Sharp Michonne Katana Features:
- Hand Sharpened, Full Tang, Battle Ready Sword
- Hand Forged Red Folded 1095 Steel Blade (Folded 13 Times)
- Black Leather and Hardwood Saya with Shoulder Strap
- Black Leather and Genuine Rayskin Wrapped Tsuka
- Features Premium Brass Fittings
- Biohazard Engraving is Default
- Craft Time: 2-3 Weeks
- Handle Length: 10.6"
- Blade Length: 27.9"
- Thickness Near Handle: 0.30"
- Width Near Handle: 1.24"
- Weight (With Saya): 2.6 lbs
- Weight (Without Saya): 2.2 lbs
- Overall Length: 40.9"
- Point of Balance: 5" from tsuba
- Hardness (HRC): 54