Devil May Cry 5 Yamato Replica - Vergil
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Swords of Northshire is proud to offer free US shipping for all of our products. Shipping times vary based on location and customization.
We are incredibly proud of our craftsmanship. Thus, we offer a lifetime guarantee on ALL our swords. If ever you have issues with our blades, simply give us a shout. We will repair or replace your sword for no charge. We send our products through verified shipping to ensure safe and reliable handling; if somehow your sword is not delivered, we will refund you 100% the cost.
Yamato DMC 5 Vergil Sword Replica
Are you looking for Vergil’s sword from Devil May Cry 5? At Swords of Northshire, we’ve painstakingly recreated this unique video game blade for you. Discover a stunning mirror-like blade, along with its trademark half light, half dark acid-etched hamon, or “edge pattern.”
Once wielded by Vergil’s father, Sparda, he left the Yamato DMC5 to Vergil as a keepsake. This weapon may be able to separate the human and demon halves of an individual in DMC 5, but for you, it acts as a stunning decorative piece and battle-ready weapon. Click into the photos and see the equisite Vergil DMC5 Yamato sword in all its glory.
Vergil Devil May Cry 5 Yamato Sword
When forging the sword from Devil May Cry 5, we ensured the highest levels of purity and quality by using traditional Japanese swordsmithing techniques. Repeatedly heat-treated, we’ve removed all the impurities in the metal, guaranteeing a strong and flexible weapon. Other features of this weapon include:
- Hand-Sharpened, Full Tang, Battle-Ready
- Hand-Forged Clay-Tempered 1095 High Carbon Steel
- Polished with Wafer-Thin Hazuya Stones
- Traditional 15-Stage Hand-Polished Finish
- Black Matte Hardwood Saya with Iron End Caps
- Silk & Genuine Rayskin Wrapped Tsuka
- Premium Engraved Copper Fittings
- Handle Length: 10.6"
- Blade Length: 27.9"
- Thickness Near Handle: 0.30"
- Width Near Handle: 1.24"
- Weight (with Saya): 2.7 lbs
- Weight (without Saya): 2.2 lbs
- Spine Hardness (HRC): 53
- Overall Length: 40.9"
- Cutting Edge Hardness (HRC): 60
- Point of Balance: 5" from Tsuba