Wado Ichimonji Roronoa Zoro One Piece Sword - Hand Forged 1095 High Carbon Steel Katana
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Swords of Northshire is proud to offer free US shipping for all of our products. Shipping times vary based on location and customization.
We are incredibly proud of our craftsmanship. Thus, we offer a lifetime guarantee on ALL our swords. If ever you have issues with our blades, simply give us a shout. We will repair or replace your sword for no charge. We send our products through verified shipping to ensure safe and reliable handling; if somehow your sword is not delivered, we will refund you 100% the cost.
This is a well-made folded steel Katana, made to look just like Roronoa Zoro's Wado Ichimonji Sword from One Piece. The blade is very sharp and folded 13 times resulting in over 8,000 layers. It comes with a white lacquered hard wood saya, silk ito, brass fittings, and genuine same'gawa (rayskin). The tang is secured into the handle with two bamboo mekugi and features a hand engraved Mei(signature). It is a very good choice for Dojo students, gifts, cutting practice, and display. It is durable enough for cutting tameshigiri and bamboo. Each Zoro Roronoa sword is individually handmade so specifications vary slightly from sword to sword.
One Piece Wado Ichimonji Roronoa Zoro Sword Hand Forged 1095 High Carbon Steel Katana Features:
- Hand Sharpened, Full Tang, Battle Ready Sword
- Functional Replica of Roronoa Zoro's Yubashiri Sword
- Hand Forged Clay Tempered & Folded Gyaku-Kobuse Blade
- 1095 High Carbon Steel Forged Together with 1060 Steel
- Black Lacquered Hard Wood Saya with Brass Fittings
- Black Leather Wrapped Tsuka
- Features Premium Brass Fittings
- Craft Time: 2-3 Weeks
- Handle Length: 10.6"
- Blade Length: 27.9"
- Thickness Near Handle: 0.30"
- Width Near Handle: 1.24"
- Weight (With Saya): 2.6 lbs
- Weight (Without Saya): 2.2 lbs
- Overall Length: 40.9"
- Point of Balance: 5" from tsuba
- Hardness (HRC): 54