The Walking Dead Hand Forged & Clay Tempered 1095 High Carbon Steel Michonne Katana
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Swords of Northshire is proud to offer free US shipping for all of our products. Shipping times vary based on location and customization.
We are incredibly proud of our craftsmanship. Thus, we offer a lifetime guarantee on ALL our swords. If ever you have issues with our blades, simply give us a shout. We will repair or replace your sword for no charge.
This sword is made of 1095 high carbon steel, clay tempered with a polished mirror-like surface, made to look just like Michonne's Katana from The Walking Dead. It is a very strong sword made with traditional methods. The blade is repeatedly heat treated and hand forged to remove impurities. The clay temper process combines the characters of toughness and flexibility and results in a genuine hamon (temper line). The blade is full tang and hand sharpened, suitable for battle. The sword comes with a leather wrapped hardwood saya with shoulder strap, silk ito/sageo, genuine same' (rayskin) and premium brass fittings. It is a very good choice for dojo and iaido use, gifts, cutting practice, display, and collection. It is durable enough for tameshigiri, bamboo, bones, iron wire, and even zombies.
The Walking Dead Hand Forged 1095 High Carbon Steel Clay Tempered Michonne Katana Features:
- Hand Sharpened, Full Tang, Battle Ready Sword
- Hand Forged Clay Tempered 1095 High Carbon Steel
- Traditional 14 Stage Hand Polished Finish
- Includes Leather Hardwood Saya with Shoulder Strap
- Silk and Genuine Rayskin Wrapped Tsuka
- Features Premium Brass Fittings
- Craft Time: 2-3 Weeks
- Handle Length: 10.6"
- Blade Length: 27.9"
- Thickness Near Handle: 0.30"
- Width Near Handle: 1.24"
- Weight (With Saya): 2.6 lbs
- Weight (Without Saya): 2.2 lbs
- Spine Hardness (HRC): 53
- Overall Length: 40.9"
- Cutting Edge Hardness (HRC): 60
- Point of Balance: 5" from tsuba