One Piece Yubashiri Roronoa Zoro Clay Tempered & Folded Steel Gyaku-Kobuse Katana Sword
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Swords of Northshire is proud to offer free US shipping for all of our products. Shipping times vary based on location and customization.
We are incredibly proud of our craftsmanship. Thus, we offer a lifetime guarantee on ALL our swords. If ever you have issues with our blades, simply give us a shout. We will repair or replace your sword for no charge.
This is a well-made and carefully constructed folded steel Katana, made to look just like Roronoa Zoro's Yubashiri Sword from One Piece. The blade is constructed with two different kinds of steel, 1060 steel on the outside, and 1095 high carbon steel making the core and cutting edge. The visible undulating grain pattern on the blade is a result from folding the steel 13 times during forging. The blade is repeatedly heat treated and hand forged to remove impurities. The clay temper process combines the characters of toughness and flexibility and results in a genuine hamon (temper line). It comes with a black lacquered hard wood saya, black leather ito, and high quality brass fittings. The tang is secured into the handle with brass mekugi and features a hand engraved Mei(signature). It is a very good choice for Dojo students, gifts, cutting practice, and display. It is durable enough for cutting tameshigiri and bamboo. Each sword is individually handmade so specifications vary slightly from sword to sword.
One Piece Yubashiri Roronoa Zoro Clay Tempered & Folded Steel Gyaku-Kobuse Katana Sword Features:
- Hand Sharpened, Full Tang, Battle Ready Sword
- Unique Sword Design with European and Japanese Influences
- Hand Forged 1095 High Carbon Steel Blade
- Maru Blade Structure with Shobu Zukuri Edge
- Traditional 13 Stage Hand Polished Finish
- Includes Free Black Leather Sheath with Belt
- Huali Wood Handle with High Quality Iron Fittings
- Great for Backyard Cutting and Tatami Mats
- Craft Time: 2-3 Weeks
- Handle Length: 10.6"
- Blade Length: 27.9"
- Thickness Near Handle: 0.30"
- Width Near Handle: 1.24"
- Weight (With Saya): 2.6 lbs
- Weight (Without Saya): 2.2 lbs
- Spine Hardness (HRC): 53
- Overall Length: 40.9"
- Cutting Edge Hardness (HRC): 60
- Point of Balance: 5" from tsuba