Ming Dynasty Dao Clay Tempered & Folded Damascus Steel Blade Chinese Sword Hazuya Polish
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Swords of Northshire is proud to offer free US shipping for all of our products. Shipping times vary based on location and customization.
We are incredibly proud of our craftsmanship. Thus, we offer a lifetime guarantee on ALL our swords. If ever you have issues with our blades, simply give us a shout. We will repair or replace your sword for no charge.
This battle ready dao sword is made of clay tempered & folded high carbon steel with fine hazuya polishing, designed to be perfect for practical Chinese martial arts training. The blade is heat-treated, tempered, and quenched to achieve optimal levels of durability and hardness. The blade is thick, powerful, and full tang. Traditional design with modern construction, this is not your average wushu sword. It is a weighty sword with a hand sharpened edge for practical use, or for serious collectors and Chinese history enthusiasts. It comes with a high-density ebony wood scabbard, silk wrapped handle, and beautiful hand carved copper fittings with inlaid jade gems. The sword is great for tai chi, kung fu, wushu, cutting practice, and display. It's durable enough for tameshigiri and bamboo. Each sword is fully handmade from the ground up, no two swords will be exactly alike.
Ming Dynasty Dao Clay Tempered & Folded Damascus Steel Blade Chinese Sword Hazuya Polish Features:
- Hand Sharpened, Full Tang, Battle Ready Sword
- Hand Forged 1095 High Carbon Steel Blade
- Beautiful Fine Grain Pattern with Visible Layers
- High-Density Ebony Wood Scabbard
- Hand Carved Copper Fittings Inlaid with Jade Gems
- Traditional 15 Stage Hand Polished Finish
- Fully Polished with Wafer-Thin Hazuya Stone
- Craft Time: 2 Weeks
- Handle Length: 18cm
- Blade Length: 71cm
- Blade Thickness Near Handle: 0.7cm
- Weight (With Scabbard): 4.08kg
- Weight (Without Scabbard): 2.48kg
- Overall Length: 93cm
- Blade Width Near Handle: 3.6cm