Katana - Kikicheea Double Puff 9260
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Swords of Northshire is proud to offer free US shipping for all of our products. Shipping times vary based on location and customization.
We are incredibly proud of our craftsmanship. Thus, we offer a lifetime guarantee on ALL our swords. If ever you have issues with our blades, simply give us a shout. We will repair or replace your sword for no charge. We send our products through verified shipping to ensure safe and reliable handling; if somehow your sword is not delivered, we will refund you 100% the cost.
The custom blade of Kikicheea, Queen of the Pirates has arrived! As a modified version of our Sakura Katana, this sword is perfect for all Kikicheea fans, cosplayers, and even traditional blade enthusiasts will find beauty in this blade. From our unique genuine pink rayskin, to the custom hand-painted art on the saya, this sword is crafted for beauty from top to bottom. The Kikicheea blade itself is fully hand forged from 9260 Spring Steel, this steel can be bent to a high degree and spring back to its true state, providing great durability and forgiveness with cutting angles.
- Hand Sharpened, Full Tang, Battle Ready Sword
- Hand Forged 9260 Spring Steel Blade
- Full Custom Painted Saya
- Custom Cherry Blossom Engraving on Habaki
- Traditional 13 Stage Hand Polished Finish
- Genuine Rayskin and Silk Ito Wrapped Tsuka
- Premium Copper Fittings
- Custom Kikicheea Engraving on Both Sides of Blade
- Handle Length: 10.6"
- Blade Length: 27.9"
- Thickness Near Handle: 0.30"
- Width Near Handle: 1.24"
- Weight (With Saya): 2.6 lbs
- Weight (Without Saya): 2.2 lbs
- Overall Length: 40.9"
- Point of Balance: 5" from tsuba
- Hardness (HRC): 59