Swan 1095 High Carbon Steel Clay Tempered & Folded Japanese Samurai Sword Battle Ready Katana
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Swords of Northshire is proud to offer free US shipping for all of our products. Shipping times vary based on location and customization.
We are incredibly proud of our craftsmanship. Thus, we offer a lifetime guarantee on ALL our swords. If ever you have issues with our blades, simply give us a shout. We will repair or replace your sword for no charge.
This blade boasts a custom tsuba with two cranes, as well as a beautiful hand-painted image of the cranes on the saya. The crane theme continues on with the menuki, while the white eggshell genuine rayskin ties the piece together. The beauty continues down the blade, showing a beautiful genuine hamon as a result of the clay tempering process, as well as a beautiful wavy grain pattern (hada) on the blade from the folding of the steel. For any wielder who can see the beauty in nature, this is the blade for you.
1095 High Carbon Steel Clay Tempered Samurai Sword Dragon Katana Features:
- Hand Sharpened, Full Tang, Battle Ready Sword
- Hand Forged Clay Tempered & Folded 1095 High Carbon Steel
- Traditional 14 Stage Hand Polished Finish
- Custom Painted Hardwood Saya
- Silk and Genuine Rayskin Wrapped Tsuka
- Premium 100% Copper Fittings
- Handle Length: 10.6"
- Blade Length: 27.9"
- Thickness Near Handle: 0.30"
- Width Near Handle: 1.24"
- Weight (With Saya): 2.6 lbs
- Weight (Without Saya): 2.2 lbs
- Spine Hardness (HRC): 53
- Overall Length: 40.9"
- Cutting Edge Hardness (HRC): 60
- Point of Balance: 5" from tsuba