Hand Forged Ninjato Black Folded Steel Blade Samurai Ninja Sword
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Swords of Northshire is proud to offer free US shipping for all of our products. Shipping times vary based on location and customization.
We are incredibly proud of our craftsmanship. Thus, we offer a lifetime guarantee on ALL our swords. If ever you have issues with our blades, simply give us a shout. We will repair or replace your sword for no charge. We send our products through verified shipping to ensure safe and reliable handling; if somehow your sword is not delivered, we will refund you 100% the cost.
This is a well-made colorful folded steel sword, following the traditional Japanese process. The blade is very sharp and folded 13 times resulting in over 8,000 layers. After sharpening, the blade is etched with an oxidation process to give the surface it's black color. It comes with a black matte hard wood saya and silk sageo/ito, brass fittings, and genuine same (rayskin). The tang is secured into the handle with two bamboo mekugi. It is a very good choice for Dojo students, gifts, cutting practice, and display. It is durable enough for cutting tameshigiri and bamboo. Each sword is individually handmade so specifications vary slightly from sword to sword.
Hand Forged Ninjato Black Folded Steel Blade Samurai Ninja Sword Features:
- Hand Sharpened, Full Tang, Battle Ready Sword
- Hand Forged Black Folded 1060 Steel Blade (Folded 13 Times)
- Traditional 13 Stage Hand Polished Finish
- Includes Black Matte Hardwood Saya
- Silk and Genuine Rayskin Wrapped Tsuka
- Features Premium Brass Fittings
- Dragon Engraving is Default, Free engraving option is for additional engravings
- Craft Time: 2-3 Weeks
- Blade Length: 19.7"
- Thickness Near Handle: 0.30"
- Width Near Handle: 1.24"
- Weight (With Saya): 1.9 lbs
- Weight (Without Saya): 1.6 lbs
- Overall: 30.7"
- Handle: 8.1"
- Point of Balance: 3" from tsuba
- Hardness (HRC): 54