Hand Forged High Quality Folded Damascus Steel Japanese Samurai Tachi Sword
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Swords of Northshire is proud to offer free US shipping for all of our products. Shipping times vary based on location and customization.
We are incredibly proud of our craftsmanship. Thus, we offer a lifetime guarantee on ALL our swords. If ever you have issues with our blades, simply give us a shout. We will repair or replace your sword for no charge. We send our products through verified shipping to ensure safe and reliable handling; if somehow your sword is not delivered, we will refund you 100% the cost.
The blade of this tachi is made of high grade Damascus folded steel. The steel is folded 14 times, giving the blade over 16,000 layers and a beautiful grain pattern. Every blade is unique because the grain pattern can't be duplicated. The strength of this Damascus steel is close to 1095 high carbon steel, the blade is suitable for heavy cutting. The sword comes with a hardwood tachi saya, silk ito, genuine same' (rayskin), and premium brass fittings. This sword is a very good choice for dojo and iaido use, gifts, cutting practice, display, and collection. It is durable enough for tameshigiri, bamboo, bones, and iron wire.
Hand Forged High Quality Folded Damascus Steel Japanese Samurai Tachi Sword Features:
- Hand Sharpened, Full Tang, Battle Ready Sword
- Hand Forged High Grade Damascus Folded Steel
- Traditional 14 Stage Hand Polished Finish
- Includes Hardwood Tachi Saya Fitted with Brass
- Silk and Genuine Rayskin Wrapped Tsuka
- Features Premium Brass Fittings
- Craft Time: 3-4 Weeks
- Handle Length: 10.6"
- Blade Length: 27.9"
- Thickness Near Handle: 0.30"
- Width Near Handle: 1.24"
- Weight (With Saya): 2.7 lbs
- Weight (Without Saya): 2.2 lbs
- Overall Length: 40.9"
- Point of Balance: 5" from tsuba