Hand Forged Folded Steel Katana & Wakizashi Samurai Sword Set
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Swords of Northshire is proud to offer free US shipping for all of our products. Shipping times vary based on location and customization.
We are incredibly proud of our craftsmanship. Thus, we offer a lifetime guarantee on ALL our swords. If ever you have issues with our blades, simply give us a shout. We will repair or replace your sword for no charge.
This is a well-made folded steel Katana and Wakizashi, following the traditional Japanese process. The blades are very sharp and folded 13 times resulting in over 8,000 layers. They come with a black lacquered & painted hard wood saya and silk sageo/ito, copper fittings, and genuine same (rayskin). The tang is secured into the handle with two bamboo mekugi and features a hand engraved Mei(signature). It is a very good choice for Dojo students, gifts, cutting practice, and display. They are durable enough for cutting tameshigiri and bamboo. Each sword is individually handmade so specifications vary slightly from sword to sword.
Hand Forged Folded Steel Katana & Wakizashi Samurai Sword Set Features:
- Hand Sharpened, Full Tang, Battle Ready Sword
- Hand Forged Folded 1060 Steel Blade (Folded 13 Times)
- Black Lacquered, Painted Hard Wood Saya
- Silk and Genuine Rayskin Wrapped Tsuka
- Features Premium 100% Copper Fittings
- Craft Time: 2-3 Weeks
- Wakizashi: 30.5" Overall, 20.5" Blade, 8.2" Handle
- Katana: 40.6" Overall, 28.7" Blade, 10.6" Handle
- Shipping Weight: 7.72 lbs