Hand Forged 9260 Spring Steel Red Blade Samurai Katana Sword
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Swords of Northshire is proud to offer free US shipping for all of our products. Shipping times vary based on location and customization.
We are incredibly proud of our craftsmanship. Thus, we offer a lifetime guarantee on ALL our swords. If ever you have issues with our blades, simply give us a shout. We will repair or replace your sword for no charge.
This sword is made of 9260 spring steel with a polished mirror-like surface. The blade is repeatedly heat treated and hand forged to remove impurities, which gives it strength and flexibility. After sharpening, the blade is etched with an oxidation process to give the surface it's red color. The blade is full tang, functional and battle ready. The sword comes with silk sageo/ito, genuine same' (rayskin), premium brass fittings, and a red and black crackle hardwood saya. This sword is a very good choice for dojo and iaido use, gifts, cutting practice, display, and collection. It is durable enough for cutting tameshigiri, bamboo, bones, iron wire, etc.
Hand Forged 9260 Spring Steel Red Blade Samurai Katana Sword Features:
- Hand Sharpened, Full Tang, Battle Ready Sword
- Hand Forged 9260 Spring Steel Red Blade
- Traditional 14 Stage Hand Polished Finish
- Red and Black Crackle Hardwood Saya
- Silk and Genuine Rayskin Wrapped Tsuka
- Features Premium Brass Fittings
- Craft Time: 2-3 Weeks
- Handle Length: 10.6"
- Blade Length: 27.9"
- Thickness Near Handle: 0.30"
- Width Near Handle: 1.24"
- Weight (With Saya): 2.6 lbs
- Weight (Without Saya): 2.2 lbs
- Overall Length: 40.9"
- Point of Balance: 5" from tsuba
- Hardness (HRC): 60