Hand Forged 1095 High Carbon Steel Blade Dragon Samurai Katana Sword
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Swords of Northshire is proud to offer free US shipping for all of our products. Shipping times vary based on location and customization.
We are incredibly proud of our craftsmanship. Thus, we offer a lifetime guarantee on ALL our swords. If ever you have issues with our blades, simply give us a shout. We will repair or replace your sword for no charge.
This Katana sword is made of 1095 high carbon steel with a polished mirror-like surface. It is a very strong blade made with traditional methods, for multiple applications. The blade is repeatedly heat treated and hand forged to remove impurities. The blade is full tang and hand sharpened, suitable for battle. The sword comes with a black and red lacquered hardwood saya, silk sageo, synthetic leather ito, genuine same' (rayskin) and premium brass fittings. This sword is a very good choice for dojo and iaido use, gifts, cutting practice, display, and collection. It is durable enough for tameshigiri, bamboo, bones, and iron wire.
Hand Forged 1095 High Carbon Steel Blade Dragon Samurai Katana Sword Features:
- Hand Sharpened, Full Tang, Battle Ready Sword
- Hand Forged 1095 High Carbon Steel Blade
- Traditional 14 Stage Hand Polished Finish
- Black and Red Lacquered Hardwood Saya
- Synthetic Leather and Genuine Rayskin Wrapped Tsuka
- Features Premium Brass Fittings
- Craft Time: 1-2 Weeks
- Handle Length: 10.6"
- Blade Length: 27.9"
- Thickness Near Handle: 0.30"
- Width Near Handle: 1.24"
- Weight (With Saya): 2.6 lbs
- Weight (Without Saya): 2.2 lbs
- Overall Length: 40.9"
- Point of Balance: 5" from tsuba
- Hardness (HRC): 60