3 Sword Set - Iizasa Ienao 1060
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Swords of Northshire is proud to offer free US shipping for all of our products. Shipping times vary based on location and customization.
We are incredibly proud of our craftsmanship. Thus, we offer a lifetime guarantee on ALL our swords. If ever you have issues with our blades, simply give us a shout. We will repair or replace your sword for no charge. We send our products through verified shipping to ensure safe and reliable handling; if somehow your sword is not delivered, we will refund you 100% the cost.
This samurai sword set offers great quality at a reasonable price. Featuring our hand forged and polished 1060 carbon steel blade, designed for optimal balance and handling. This is a more traditional alternative to the many zinc aluminum alloy blades available. Our steel blades have been designed from the ground up, to offer perfect balance for regular Iaido & Kenjutsu use. After sharpening, the blade is etched with an oxidation process to give the surface it's black color. The swords come equipped with a black and red lacquered hardwood saya, silk sageo/ito, alloy fittings, genuine same' (rayskin) and silk wrapped tsuka (handle). The swords are well assembled and the ito wrapping is tight and even. Each sword is individually handmade so specifications may vary slightly.
Hand Forged 1060 Steel Black Blade Katana, Wakizashi, and Tanto Samurai Daisho Sword Set Features:
- Hand Forged 1060 High Carbon Steel Blade
- Black and Red Lacquered Hardwood Saya
- Features Solid Alloy Fittings
- Genuine Rayskin and Silk Wrapped Tsuka
- Secured with Two Bamboo Mekugi
- Craft Time: 2 Weeks
- Wakizashi Measurements: Blade: 19.7", Handle: 8.1", Overall: 30.7", Weight (with Saya): 1.92 lbs
- Tanto Measurements: Blade: 11.8", Handle: 5.9", Overall: 18.1", Weight (with Saya): 1.48 lbs
- Katana Measurements: Blade: 27.8", Handle: 10.6", Overall: 40.9", Weight (With Saya): 2.31 lbs