Jian - Li Rusong 1060
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Swords of Northshire is proud to offer free US shipping for all of our products. Shipping times vary based on location and customization.
We are incredibly proud of our craftsmanship. Thus, we offer a lifetime guarantee on ALL our swords. If ever you have issues with our blades, simply give us a shout. We will repair or replace your sword for no charge. We send our products through verified shipping to ensure safe and reliable handling; if somehow your sword is not delivered, we will refund you 100% the cost.
This functional Jian sword is made of folded steel, designed to be perfect for practical Chinese martial arts training. The blade is heat-treated, tempered, and oil quenched to achieve optimal levels of durability and hardness. Traditional design with modern construction, this is not your average wushu sword. It is a solid hardened sword with a hand sharpened edge for practical use, or for serious collectors and Chinese history enthusiasts. It comes with a huali wood scabbard, matching handle, and high quality brass fittings. The sword is great for tai chi, kung fu, wushu, cutting practice, and display. It's durable enough for tameshigiri and bamboo. Each sword is individually handmade so specifications vary slightly from sword to sword.
Folded Damascus Steel Blade Traditional Jian Wushu Chinese Martial Arts Kung Fu Tai Chi Sword Features:
- Hand Sharpened, Full Tang, Functional Sword
- Hand Forged Folded Steel Blade
- Huali Wood Scabbard with Adornments
- High Quality Brass Fittings
- Traditional 13 Stage Hand Polished Finish
- Craft Time: 2 Weeks
- Handle Length: 23cm
- Blade Length: 78cm
- Blade Thickness Near Handle: 6mm
- Weight without Scabbard: 800g
- Blade Thickness Near Tip: 2mm
- Blade Width Near Tip: 2.4cm
- Blade Width Near Handle: 3.4cm
- Point of Balance: 4cm from handguard