1095 High Carbon Steel Clay Tempered Samurai Dragon Katana Sword
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Swords of Northshire is proud to offer free US shipping for all of our products. Shipping times vary based on location and customization.
We are incredibly proud of our craftsmanship. Thus, we offer a lifetime guarantee on ALL our swords. If ever you have issues with our blades, simply give us a shout. We will repair or replace your sword for no charge. We send our products through verified shipping to ensure safe and reliable handling; if somehow your sword is not delivered, we will refund you 100% the cost.
This sword is made of 1095 high carbon steel, clay tempered with a polished mirror-like surface. It is a very strong sword made with traditional methods. The blade is repeatedly heat treated and hand forged to remove impurities. The clay temper process combines the characters of toughness and flexibility and results in a genuine hamon (temper line). The blade is full tang and hand sharpened, suitable for battle. The sword comes with a high quality ribbed hard wood saya, silk sageo/ito, genuine same' (rayskin) and copper fittings. It is a very good choice for dojo and iaido use, gifts, cutting practice, display, and collection. It is durable enough for tameshigiri, bamboo, bones, and iron wire.
1095 High Carbon Steel Clay Tempered Samurai Dragon Katana Sword Features:
- Hand Sharpened, Full Tang, Battle Ready Sword
- Hand Forged Clay Tempered 1095 High Carbon Steel
- Traditional 14 Stage Hand Polished Finish
- Includes Ribbed Hardwood Saya
- Silk and Genuine Rayskin Wrapped Tsuka
- Features Premium Copper Fittings
- Craft Time: 2-3 Weeks
- Handle Length: 10.6"
- Blade Length: 27.9"
- Thickness Near Handle: 0.30"
- Width Near Handle: 1.24"
- Weight (With Saya): 2.6 lbs
- Weight (Without Saya): 2.2 lbs
- Spine Hardness (HRC): 53
- Overall Length: 40.9"
- Cutting Edge Hardness (HRC): 60
- Point of Balance: 5" from tsuba