Wave 1095 High Carbon Steel Japanese Samurai Sword Battle Ready Katana
This blade is sure to make a splash! Made from 1095 High Carbon Steel, this sleek blade with wave-themed iron fittings are sure to invoke memories of a wonderful trip to the beach. The beautifully hand-painted waves on the saya work with the blue silk ito and genuine white rayskin wrapped tsuka to complete the feel of this fabulous sword. This sword is a perfect blend of fashion and function, and can be used for tameshigiri, as well as cutting heavy targets like bamboo and bone.
Wave 1095 High Carbon Steel Japanese Samurai Sword Battle Ready Katana Features:
- Hand Sharpened, Full Tang, Battle Ready Sword
- Hand Forged 1095 High Carbon Steel
- Traditional 14 Stage Hand Polished Finish
- Hand Painted Wave Hardwood Saya
- Silk and Genuine Rayskin Wrapped Tsuka
- Premium Iron Fittings with Silver Wave-Engraved Habaki
- Free Sword Bag and Spare Mekugi
Blade Length: 27.9"
Handle Length: 10.6"
Overall Length: 40.9"
Width Near Handle: 1.24"
Thickness Near Handle: 0.30"
Point of Balance: 5" from tsuba
Weight (Without Saya): 2.2 lbs
Weight (With Saya): 2.6 lbs
Blade Hardness (HRC): 60