Hand Forged 1095 High Carbon Steel Unokubi Zukuri Samurai Sword Katana & Wakizashi Set
The blade is Unokubi-Zukuri style, with a back that gets thinner around the middle of the blade and regains its thickness just before the point. It's made of through hardened 1095 high carbon steel. The blade was repeatedly heat treated and hand forged to remove impurities, which gives it strength and flexibility. The blade is full tang with hand engraved Mei (Signature). It is fully functional and battle ready. The swords come with a black matte hard wood saya, silk sageo/ito, premium copper fittings, and genuine rayskin. It is suitable for dojo and iaito use, gifts, cutting practice, and display. It is durable enough for cutting tameshigiri, bamboo, bones, and iron wire.
Hand Forged 1095 High Carbon Steel Unokubi Zukuri Samurai Sword Katana & Wakizashi Set Features:
- Hand Sharpened, Full Tang, Battle Ready Sword
- Hand Forged 1095 High Carbon Steel
- Unoubi Zukuri Style Blade Structure
- Traditional 14 Stage Hand Polished Finish
- Includes Black Matte Hardwood Saya
- Silk and Genuine Rayskin Wrapped Tsuka
- Premium Engraved Copper Fittings
- Free Sword Bag and Spare Mekugi
- Craft Time: 2-3 Weeks
Katana Measurements: Blade: 28.7", Handle: 10.6", Overall: 40.6"
Wakizashi Measurements: Blade: 20", Handle: 8.2", Overall: 30"
Shipping Weight: 7.72 Lbs