Westworld Shogun 1095 High Carbon Steel Clay Tempered Miyamoto Musashi Katana
Westworld | Miyamoto Musashi KatanaMusashi’s Sword for Sale
Made for the HBO show, Westworld, Musashi’s sword is a 1095 high carbon steel katana with a clay tempered hamon line and a mirror-like surface. The prop team ordered this exact sword from Westworld for Season 2. We designed this sword to meet their specifications with a dragon-wrought handguard, bright red hand wrap, and snakeskin style sheath. Learn more about our Musashi sword for sale here!Musashi Sword Details
Our Musashi sword for sale is hand forged using traditional Japanese methods that have been passed down for generations. Heat treated and folded to remove impurities, the blade is tough and flexible. Some other essential features of Musashi’s sword include:
- Full-Tang, Battle-Ready Blade
- Maru Blade Structure with Hira Zukuri Cutting Edge
- Traditional 14 Stage Hand Polished Finish
- Hard Wood Saya with Full Rayskin Wrap
- Silk & Genuine Rayskin Wrapped Tsuka
- Premium Engraved Copper Fittings
- Free Sword Bag & Spare Mekugi
Every Miyamoto Musashi sword for sale is made to order, so you can expect a crafting time of 2-3 weeks. Order now and use this sword in the dojo for cutting and sparring practice, display it as memorabilia on your wall, or use it in ceremonies!Sword Specifications
Because each one of these swords is made to order, there will be some variations on these specifications. Please see the best estimates of the measurements below:
- Blade Length: 27.9"
- Handle Length: 10.6"
- Overall Length: 40.9"
- Width Near Handle: 1.24"
- Thickness Near Handle: 0.30"
- Point of Balance: 5" from Tsuba
- Weight (Without Saya): 2.2 lbs
- Weight (With Saya): 2.6 lbs
- Spine Hardness (HRC): 53
- Cutting Edge Hardness (HRC): 60