The Walking Dead Hand Forged Red Folded Steel Sharp Michonne Katana
This is a well-made folded steel sword, with a design inspired by Michonne's Katana from The Walking Dead. The blade is very sharp and folded 13 times resulting in over 8,000 layers. After sharpening, the blade is etched with an oxidation process to give the surface it's red color. It comes with a black leather wrapped hardwood saya with shoulder strap, black leather ito/sageo, premium brass fittings, and genuine same (rayskin). The tang is secured into the handle with two bamboo mekugi. It is a very good choice for Dojo students, gifts, cutting practice, and display. It is durable enough for cutting tameshigiri and bamboo. Each sword is individually handmade so specifications vary slightly from sword to sword.
The Walking Dead Hand Forged Red Folded Steel Sharp Michonne Katana Features:
- Hand Sharpened, Full Tang, Battle Ready Sword
- Hand Forged Red Folded 1060 Steel Blade (Folded 13 Times)
- Black Leather and Hardwood Saya with Shoulder Strap
- Black Leather and Genuine Rayskin Wrapped Tsuka
- Features Premium Brass Fittings
- Free Sword Bag and Spare Mekugi
- Biohazard Engraving is Default, Free engraving option is for additional engravings
- Craft Time: 2-3 Weeks
Blade Length: 27.9"
Handle Length: 10.6"
Overall Length: 40.9"
Width Near Handle: 1.24"
Thickness Near Handle: 0.30"
Point of Balance: 5" from tsuba
Weight (Without Saya): 2.2 lbs
Weight (With Saya): 2.6 lbs
Hardness (HRC): 54