Eagle Tsuba Hand Forged 9260 Spring Steel Japanese Samurai Sword Battle Ready Katana
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Swords of Northshire is proud to offer free US shipping for all of our products. Shipping times vary based on location and customization.
We are incredibly proud of our craftsmanship. Thus, we offer a lifetime guarantee on ALL our swords. If ever you have issues with our blades, simply give us a shout. We will repair or replace your sword for no charge.
This Katana is made of 9260 Spring Steel which can withstand a high degree of bending and still spring back true. The blade has great durability and also better resistance to abrasion and corrosion than other high carbon steel blades. The blade is full tang and hand sharpened, suitable for battle. The sword comes with silk ito and sageo, genuine rayskin, alloy fittings, painted hardwood saya, and brass habaki and seppa. This sword is a very good choice for dojo and iaido use, gifts, cutting practice, display, and collection. It is durable enough for cutting tatami mats and bamboo. Each sword is fully handmade from the ground up, no two blades will be exactly alike.
Eagle Tsuba Hand Forged 9260 Spring Steel Japanese Samurai Sword Battle Ready Katana Features:
- Hand Sharpened, Full Tang, Battle Ready Sword
- Hand Forged 9260 Spring Steel Blade
- Maru Blade Structure with Hira Zukuri Cutting Edge
- Traditional 13 Stage Hand Polished Finish
- Genuine Rayskin and Silk Ito Wrapped Tsuka
- Alloy Fittings with Brass Habaki & Seppa
- Craft Time: 2 Weeks
- Handle Length: 10.6"
- Blade Length: 27.9"
- Thickness Near Handle: 0.30"
- Width Near Handle: 1.24"
- Weight (With Saya): 2.6 lbs
- Weight (Without Saya): 2.2 lbs
- Overall Length: 40.9"
- Point of Balance: 5" from tsuba
- Hardness (HRC): 59