1095 High Carbon Steel Clay Tempered Samurai Sword Daisho Set Katana & Wakizashi
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Swords of Northshire is proud to offer free US shipping for all of our products. Shipping times vary based on location and customization.
We are incredibly proud of our craftsmanship. Thus, we offer a lifetime guarantee on ALL our swords. If ever you have issues with our blades, simply give us a shout. We will repair or replace your sword for no charge. We send our products through verified shipping to ensure safe and reliable handling; if somehow your sword is not delivered, we will refund you 100% the cost.
This sword set is made of 1095 high carbon steel, clay tempered with a polished mirror-like surface. They are very strong swords made with traditional methods, for multiple applications. The blade is repeatedly heat treated and hand forged to remove impurities. The clay temper process combines the characters of toughness and flexibility and results in a genuine hamon (temper line). The blade is full tang and hand sharpened, suitable for battle. The swords come with silk sageo/ito, genuine same' (rayskin) and premium engraved copper fittings. The saya is made of hard wood and partially wrapped with genuine rayskin. This sword is a very good choice for dojo and iaido use, gifts, cutting practice, display, and collection. It is durable enough for tameshigiri, bamboo, bones, and iron wire.
1095 High Carbon Steel Clay Tempered Samurai Sword Daisho Set Katana & Wakizashi Features:
- Hand Sharpened, Full Tang, Battle Ready Sword
- Hand Forged Clay Tempered 1095 High Carbon Steel
- Maru Blade Structure with Hira Zukuri Cutting Edge
- Traditional 14 Stage Hand Polished Finish
- Black Hard Wood Saya with Rayskin Wrap
- Silk and Genuine Rayskin Wrapped Tsuka
- Premium Engraved Copper Fittings
- Craft Time: 2-3 Weeks
- Wakizashi Measurements: Blade: 20", Handle: 8.2", Overall: 30"
- Katana Measurements: Blade: 28.7", Handle: 10.6", Overall: 40.6"
- Shipping Weight: 7.72 Lbs