Wado Ichimonji Roronoa Zoro One Piece Sword - Hand Forged 1095 High Carbon Steel Katana
This is a well-made folded steel Katana, made to look just like Roronoa Zoro's Wado Ichimonji Sword from One Piece. The blade is very sharp and folded 13 times resulting in over 8,000 layers. It comes with a white lacquered hard wood saya, silk ito, brass fittings, and genuine same'gawa (rayskin). The tang is secured into the handle with two bamboo mekugi and features a hand engraved Mei(signature). It is a very good choice for Dojo students, gifts, cutting practice, and display. It is durable enough for cutting tameshigiri and bamboo. Each Zoro Roronoa sword is individually handmade so specifications vary slightly from sword to sword.
One Piece Wado Ichimonji Roronoa Zoro Sword Hand Forged 1095 High Carbon Steel Katana Features:
- Hand Sharpened, Full Tang, Battle Ready Sword
- Functional Replica of Roronoa Zoro's Wado Ichimonji Sword
- Hand Forged 1095 High Carbon Steel Blade
- White Lacquered Hard Wood Saya with Brass Fittings
- Silk and Genuine Rayskin Wrapped Tsuka
- Features Premium Brass Fittings
- Free Sword Bag and Spare Mekugi
- Craft Time: 2-3 Weeks
Blade Length: 27.9"
Handle Length: 10.6"
Overall Length: 40.9"
Width Near Handle: 1.24"
Thickness Near Handle: 0.30"
Point of Balance: 5" from tsuba
Weight (Without Saya): 2.2 lbs
Weight (With Saya): 2.6 lbs
Hardness (HRC): 54