Swan 1095 High Carbon Steel Clay Tempered & Folded Japanese Samurai Sword Battle Ready Katana
This blade boasts a custom tsuba with two cranes, as well as a beautiful hand-painted image of the cranes on the saya. The crane theme continues on with the menuki, while the white eggshell genuine rayskin ties the piece together. The beauty continues down the blade, showing a beautiful genuine hamon as a result of the clay tempering process, as well as a beautiful wavy grain pattern (hada) on the blade from the folding of the steel. For any wielder who can see the beauty in nature, this is the blade for you.
1095 High Carbon Steel Clay Tempered Samurai Sword Dragon Katana Features:
- Hand Sharpened, Full Tang, Battle Ready Sword
- Hand Forged Clay Tempered & Folded 1095 High Carbon Steel
- Traditional 14 Stage Hand Polished Finish
- Custom Painted Hardwood Saya
- Silk and Genuine Rayskin Wrapped Tsuka
- Premium 100% Copper Fittings
- Free Sword Bag and Spare Mekugi
Blade Length: 27.9"
Handle Length: 10.6"
Overall Length: 40.9"
Width Near Handle: 1.24"
Thickness Near Handle: 0.30"
Point of Balance: 5" from tsuba
Weight (Without Saya): 2.2 lbs
Weight (With Saya): 2.6 lbs
Spine Hardness (HRC): 53
Cutting Edge Hardness (HRC): 60