Hand Forged 1095 High Carbon Steel Blade Unokubi Zukuri Samurai Katana Sword
The sword is Unokubi-Zukuri style, with a through hardened 1095 high carbon steel blade. The blade was repeatedly heat treated and hand forged to remove impurities, which gives it strength and flexibility. The blade is full tang with hand engraved Mei (Signature). It is fully functional and battle ready. The sword comes with a black lacquer hardwood saya, silk sageo/ito, premium iron fittings, and genuine rayskin. It is suitable for dojo and iaito use, gifts, cutting practice, and display. It is durable enough for cutting tameshigiri, bamboo, bones, and iron wire.
Hand Forged 1095 High Carbon Steel Blade Unokubi Zukuri Samurai Katana Sword Features:
- Hand Sharpened, Full Tang, Battle Ready Sword
- Hand Forged 1095 High Carbon Steel
- Unokubi Zukuri-Style Blade Structure
- Traditional 14 Stage Hand Polished Finish
- Includes Black Lacquer Hardwood Saya
- Silk and Genuine Rayskin Wrapped Tsuka
- Features Premium Iron Fittings
- Free Sword Bag and Spare Mekugi
- Craft Time: 2-3 Weeks
Blade Length: 27.9"
Handle Length: 10.6"
Overall Length: 40.9"
Width Near Handle: 1.24"
Thickness Near Handle: 0.30"
Point of Balance: 5" from tsuba
Weight (Without Saya): 2.2 lbs
Weight (With Saya): 2.6 lbs
Hardness (HRC): 60