Hand Forged 1095 High Carbon Steel Blade Samurai Wakizashi Sword
This sword is made of 1095 high carbon steel with a polished mirror-like surface. The blade is repeatedly heat treated and hand forged to remove impurities, which gives it strength and flexibility. The blade is full tang with hand engraved Mei (Signature). It is fully functional and battle ready. The sword comes with silk sageo/ito, genuine same' (rayskin), premium iron fittings, and a black lacquer hardwood saya. This sword is a very good choice for dojo and iaido use, gifts, cutting practice, display, and collection. It is durable enough for cutting tameshigiri, bamboo, bones, iron wire, etc.
Hand Forged 1095 High Carbon Steel Blade Samurai Wakizashi Sword Features:
- Hand Sharpened, Full Tang, Battle Ready Sword
- Hand Forged 1095 High Carbon Steel Blade
- Traditional 14 Stage Hand Polished Finish
- Includes Black Lacquer Hardwood Saya
- Silk and Genuine Rayskin Wrapped Tsuka
- Features Premium Iron Fittings
- Free Sword Bag and Spare Mekugi
- Free Optional Signature Engraving
- Craft Time: 1-2 Weeks
Blade Length: 27.9"
Handle Length: 10.6"
Overall Length: 40.9"
Width Near Handle: 1.24"
Thickness Near Handle: 0.30"
Point of Balance: 5" from tsuba
Weight (Without Saya): 2.2 lbs
Weight (With Saya): 2.6 lbs
Hardness (HRC): 60